Sunday, February 8, 2009

One to Go

We've had the fastest fire inspection ever. Mandy is very happy to not have any more smoke detectors sounding. She wasn't sure that she was going to come back in the house after all the racket. This Saturday, we had infant CPR all day. It went very fast in the morning. Now that we have our certification cards, we only have the baby basics class left. Then Beth will be coming over. I thought we'd be on the agency website by now, but the pace we are going at is comfortable instead of frantic. In the meantime, I like seeing all the couples who are successful with our agency. It's great to see so many adopt. I keep thinking that, this will be us some time this year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just got wind of your blog and wanted you to know how in awe I am of the two of you. I am sure you are filled with anxiety while preparring for adoption, but you two are the sweetest most wonderful people I know your prayers will be answered. Know that you are always in my thoughts and prayers.